Why Are We Grayslake’s Top Choice for Storm Damage Restoration Services?
You never know when the next big storm will roll through and cause property damage, that’s why our local Northwest Lane County team is on call and ready to respond to your storm damage emergency 24 hours a day. Although Lake County has been experiencing drought conditions, when it does rain, the parched soil is unable to absorb the water, and this can contribute to flash flooding conditions. And according to the Old Farmer’s Almanac, September and October will be warmer and rainier than normal, on average.
Here are some reasons we are a top choice for storm damage restoration services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
- Storm Damage Cleanup
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Building Services
We work on all kinds of properties, including:
- Residential Properties
- Apartment Buildings
- High-Rise Residential
- Small Office Buildings
- Hotel and Motels
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in Grayslake has storm damage, our team in Northwest Lake County is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 224-372-7772.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.