Flooded Floor in Antioch Home?
Our team in Northwest Lake County responds to water damage emergencies in Antioch throughout the year. Here are some tips for preventing indoor water damage from the Insurance Information Institute:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Every year, make it a practice to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerator ice makers. Immediately replace any hoses with cracks or leaks, and replace them all every five to seven years.
- Inspect showers and tubs. Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine and never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Being able to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money, and time.
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system. This will protect against the increased pressure caused by freezing pipes and help prevent your pipes from bursting.
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
Call Us Today!
When your Antioch home or commercial business needs emergency water damage restoration services, our local team in Northwest Lake County is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 224-372-7772.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.