What Some Signs I Have Water Damage in My Antioch Home?
Water damage is one of the most common forms of property damage in the United States, and it can happen for any number of reasons. Our team in Northwest Lake County restores water damage quickly and efficiently. We use powerful, industrial-grade water extraction and drying equipment to return water damage to pre-damage conditions. We monitor and document the drying process to ensure the damaged area is restored to normal humidity levels. We can also help you with the insurance process and paperwork, too! Here are some of the signs and symptoms of water damage:
- Dark or wet spots on the walls or ceiling
- Wet areas or water pooling on the floor
- Flaking, cracking, or bubbling paint or drywall
- Hearing the sound of running water that you can’t place
- Hearing the sound of dripping water that you can’t locate
- Visible dripping water you can see but dripping where it should not be
- Significant increase in your water bill for no known reason
- Strong, damp, musky odors
- Visible mold growing
When your Antioch home or business needs water damage restoration services, our local team in Northwest Lake County is Here to Help. ® We are on call 24-hours a day to assist you. Call us today at 224-372-7772.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.