Smoke and Soot Damage in Grayslake Restaurant?
Our team in Northwest Lake County invests in advanced training and equipment that makes it easier to clean and restore fire damage in Grayslake. We understand the importance of getting your business up and running quickly after smoke and soot exposure. We use several different methods to clean and restore smoke and soot damage, including:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
We work in all kinds of commercial settings, including:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Fire, smoke, and soot damage require specialized cleaning techniques to restore the damage. When your Grayslake business or home has smoke and soot damage, our local team in Northwest Lake County is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 224-372-7772.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.