Biohazard Contamination in Antioch Business?
Our team in Northwest Lake County has the training, equipment, and experience to clean and restore biohazard spills and contamination quickly and efficiently.
Commercial Biohazard Restoration Services
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
Here are some tips from our website on what to do and NOT do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat allbodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Biohazard exposure can happen at any time of the day or night. When your Antioch commercial business or home needs biohazard restoration services, our local team in Northwest Lake County is Here to Help. ® We typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. Call us today at 224-372-7772.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.