Fire-damaged Home in Antioch?
SERVPRO®?of Northwest Lake County?wants Antioch residents to stay safe while waiting for help to arrive. Here are some fire damage emergency tips from our website:
After any fire damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and “slip and fall” hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
What?NOT?To Do After A Fire
- Don’t attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting us
- Don’t attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat, or water without consulting an authorized repair service
- Don’t use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat, or water
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don’t send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Call Us Today!
Fire damage never happens at a convenient time. Antioch residents and commercial businesses can rely on SERVPRO®?of Northwest Lake County to clean and restore their fire damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 224-372-7772.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.